Town of Huntsville
Customer Service
37 Main Street East Huntsville ON P1H 1A1

Phone: 705-789-1751
Fax: 705-788-5153

Map this location
Email Us

light grey banner with the 2018 Town of Huntsville Municipal Election logo

Candidate FAQ's

This page will be updated with questions as they are received and answers from the Clerk's Department.

  1. When does my campaign period begin?
    • Your campaign period begins on the day you file your nomination.
  2. How many endorsement signatures do I need if I am running for Council?
    • If you are running for Municipal Council in a municipality that has more than 4,000 electors, you must submit a minimum of 25 signatures endorsing your nomination. 






Who to Contact

Town of Huntsville
Municipal Clerk / Election Returning Officer

Phone: (705) 789-1751 ext. 2255
In Person: 37 Main St East
Email the Returning Officer