Town of Huntsville
Customer Service
37 Main Street East Huntsville ON P1H 1A1

Phone: 705-789-1751
Fax: 705-788-5153

Map this location
Email Us

By-law Enforcement

This Department is responsible for the investigation and enforcement of many Town of Huntsville municipal by-laws. There is a Council passed by-law for all of the sections listed on this page. For a copy of each, visit the by-laws page.

By-laws Enforced

Business Licences

Clean Yards


  • By-law officers handle concerns and complaints regarding dogs running at large or dogs that bark constantly.  Visit the Domestic Dog Control & Licensing page.


  • The By-law Department is responsible for parking enforcement on public road allowances.  Visit the Parking in Huntsville page for locations and regulations.

More by-laws enforced

  • Anti-Idling
  • Civic Addressing
  • Firearms
  • Lottery Licensing
  • Noise
  • Outdoor Burning
  • Parks & Outdoor Spaces
  • Smoking on Town Property

Informational Brochures 

For construction and/or building code compliance please contact our building department.  If you have questions or concerns surrounding the living conditions or structure of your rental unit that have not been repaired, please complete the Property Complaint Form and submit it to the Town Hall customer service desk.  For land use and zoning, please contact our planning department.

Who to Contact

Canada Summit Centre
Andrew Stillar
Chief Bylaw Enforcement Officer

Phone: (705) 789-6421 ext. 3039
In Person: 20 Park Drive
Email Andrew

Who to Contact

Canada Summit Centre
Corey Crewson
Bylaw Enforcement Officer

Phone: (705) 789-6421 ext. 3041
In Person: 20 Park Drive
Email Corey