Huntsville is the ideal place to host an event. Spectacular natural surroundings make for memorable for outdoor events, we have fantastic facilities for everything from concerts to conferences, and we have a great base of community volunteers.
These and other community events help foster civic pride, inspire residents to become involved in our community, and add to the great quality of life that is our privilege here in Huntsville.
To view upcoming community events in the Huntsville area, visit our calendar.
Special Programs & Events hosted by Town of Huntsville
The Town of Huntsville hosts a variety of community events, programs and activities each year. We hope you will come and enjoy all of them.
- All Year Long: Art Atrium - Two floors of art exhibits on a three-month rotation at the Canada Summit Centre. Always something new to see by professional members of local art organizations and tours. Free. Accessible.
- April 18-24: Earth Week - A whole week of planet-friendly events and activities with broad community involvement. Something designed to inform and engage everyone. For details visit our Earth Week page.
- June is Senior's Month - A month-long celebration of
activities and programs for our vibrant, active and healthy 55+ group.
For more information click here.
- June 9: Mayor's Bike Ride and Kids' Bike Rodeo - Ensure that the kids are safe for the cycling season, and then join Mayor Scott Aitchison for a healthy, fun and social bike tour around Huntsville. For more information visit our Transportation page.
- June 22: First Nations, Métis and Inuit Annual Celebration. View our media alert for more information.
- July 1: Canada Day - Join us in downtown Huntsville and surrounding area as we celebrate Canada Day in style. For details visit our Canada Day page.
- July & August: Concerts in the Park. Wednesdays at 7pm in River Mill Park. Bring a lawn chair, a friend and a toonie.
- July 9-10: Ironman Muskoka 70.3 - A two-day sporting event with fun and activities for the whole family. For an ancilliary event details visit our Ironman Muskoka 70.3 page.
- July 17: 2nd annual Cemetery Decoration Day.
- August 25: Apple Picking Festival. Fresh, delicious, healthy, locally-grown apples. Picked by you and your family. Find out more on our apple picking festival webpage.
- November: Huntsville Sport & Recreation Week & National Sports Day - A November annual celebration for the entire Community with try-its, demonstrations, free-bees and more! Learn more here.