Living in Muskoka and learning to swim go hand in hand. Community Services for the Town of Huntsville provides opportunities for all ages to learn and experience this very important life skill. The many lakes, rivers and the indoor aquatic facility at the Canada Summit Centre are great places to enjoy aquatic activities.
Community Services offers the Canadian Red Cross Swim Preschool &
Red Cross Swim Kids programs year round at the Canada Summit Centre and
at the Port Sydney Community Beach on Mary Lake from July to August. Our
professional, friendly, trained staff will make your swimming
experience an enjoyable learning experience.
Please visit the Aquatics section of the Leisure Activity Guide for information related to any of the following:
- Information and Schedules
- Holiday Times
- Pool Rules
- Registration Policies
- Red Cross Swim Preschool
- Red Cross Swim Kids
- Swim Program Information
- Youth & Teen Programs
- Aquatic Leadership Program
- Adult Swimming
- Aquafitness Programs
- First Aid & Babysitting Courses
- Courses for Lifeguarding & Water Safety Instructor
- Registration opens March 21 & March 22, 2017
- In-Person registrations can be done by visiting Customer Service at
the Canada Summit Centre with your registration form (available March 21, 2017).
- Online registration can be completed after March 21, 2017.
- *Please note that activities are subject to change. Confirmation will be made at time of registration.
Fitness and Fun
Learn about the Hydrorider Aquabikes that we supply for fitness programs or if you have children who like to have a little fun, check out the Wibit Slope page.
Centennial Pool Facility Information
The Centennial Pool is located in the Canada Summit Centre. To learn more about the Centennial Pool please visit our Indoor Pool Page.
The aquatic facility at the Canada Summit Centre is available for rent at reasonable rates on a one time basis as well as weekly, monthly or seasonal opportunities. See Sales and Rental Booking Information for details.