Active Living Centre
The Active Living Centre was built as an addition to our Canada Summit Centre in the fall of 2010 and features environmentally friendly construction details. The building is approximately 14,000 square feet with 2 floors and houses an adult program centre, early year's program. The main floor multi-purpose auditorium/banquet hall has a beautiful stone fireplace and large windows overlooking the Muskoka River.
- Indoor Walking Track - Located on the second
floor surrounding the new arena. Five laps of the track are equal to
1km. The walking track is open during regular hours of operation of the
Canada Summit Centre, but it is closed during any ticketed events. There
is no charge to use the track and it is suitable for all ages. You can
access the track from the Active Living
Centre or Canada Summit Centre.
- Adult program centre
- Early Year's program centre
- Flexible multi-purpose auditorium/banquet hall capacity of 300 based on set-up
- Catering kitchen and beverage bar
- Small meeting rooms
- Wireless Internet
- Barrier free and accessible parking
Building Location and Hours
- The Active Living Centre can be accessed at the rear of the Canada Summit Centre at 20 Park Drive, Huntsville, or from Forbes Hill Drive. Here is a Directions Map to Active Living Centre.
- Building hours are as follows:
- Monday to Friday from 6:00am to 12:00am
- Saturday from 6:30am to 12:00am
- Sunday from 7:00am to 11:00pm
For further programming details please visit our Leisure Activity Guide page.
Are you interested in volunteering with town programming? Or have a new programming idea? Contact Simone Babineau 705-789-6421 extension 3022.
For information about the diverse venues, unique events and memorable experiences available at the Canada Summit Centre, please see the following sales packages:
Discover what Huntsville has to offer. Contact us for a tour - we would love the opportunity to show you more!